This Privacy Notice is provided by Advantage Solutions (“Advantage” or “we,” “us,” or “our”) to provide you with notice regarding what information we collect from you when you submit a request to the Advantage Associate Service Center (“ASC”), why we collect it, and how we use it.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). By submitting a request to the ASC, we collect the following categories of Personal Information directly from you:
- Unique Identifiers, including your first and last name, email address, phone number, your employee identification number, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number.
Use of Information
We use Personal Information you submit through the ASC for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided us with the information, such as to assist with technical or other issues you submit to the ASC;
- To verify your identity prior to providing you with assistance or information;
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Advantage or others; and
- To respond to law enforcement requests or as otherwise required by law, regulations, or court order.
We do not sell any Personal Information you submit to the ASC.
Your Rights, Choice, and Additional Information